About this siteHere is where you will read the best collection of funny quotes. Discrimination is not good, so we did not leave anyone behind. You can read funny or simply stupid things said by writers, actors, comedians, singers, movie makers or anonymous quotes. And all of that because we believe that not taking life seriously is the number one attribute of people with a great sense of humor. Sit back and have a sip of fun.
Quote of The Day
„There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.“
Other funny quotes
- Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
- If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is with representation.
- It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by that time I was too famous.
- Acting is all about honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
- For a while we pondered whether to take a vacation or get a divorce. We decided that a trip to Bermuda is over in two weeks, but a divorce is something you always have.
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
- Relax. What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!
- By trying we can easily endure adversity. Another man’s, I mean.
- When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child … eventually.
- One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.